Friday, January 13, 2012

My First Post!!

I did it. I created a blog. {well the outline at least} Now comes the real test, to see if I can actually create, write, post and repeat. I've spent so much time looking up teaching ideas via blogs and have found so many AMAZING ideas and resources. I've been so inspired by all the creative and innovative blogs I've come across, and I decided I wanted to give it a try. The only thing is, I have no idea where to start and how to do this. Is there a place to go to learn how to blog? Hopefully I'll figure it out and get the hang of it. Well...here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo! I remember how excited I was to write my first post and then actually SEE it on my blog! I then had a 4 month battle with Google Docs! Yuck!

    I am so excited to follow a new blog...especially a 1st grade blog!

    I would love for you to visit me when you have a chance. I have TONS and TONS of *freebies*! =)

    I'll be glad to help if you ever need it! =)

    Heather
    Heather'sHeart

    ReplyDelete